Google Android is the first free, open source, and fully customizable mobile platform. Android offers a full stack: an operating system, middleware, and key mobile applications. It also contains a rich set of APIs that allows third-party developers to develop great applications.
The Android platform consists of several projects already in progress. These projects can be divided into three categories:
- Core projects: These projects make up the foundation of the Android platform.
- External projects: The Android Open Source Project makes use of many other open source projects.
- Packages: These projects are standard Android applications and services.
- Create your partition [note : restart & don't save]
- Download "android-sdk_r3-linux.tgz" Here
- Unpack and place the map "android-sdk-linux" in /root/my-applications
then type "tgz2pet android-sdk_r3-linux.tgz"]
- Install Java Download Here
- Start /root/my-applications/android-sdk-linux/android [choose the packet]
- install Eclipse, you can download Here
- taadddaaa....That's it..Then you have Android in Puppy....:D