Anti-Logger, developed to thwarts attacks from various kinds of malware threats, proactively protects your "Information Security" without needing a signature-based algorithm by using powerful anti-action methods. Anti-Logger prevents attacks from all known forms of malware which are designed to perform information theft. Anti-Logger uses a proactive and unique way to detect potentially harmful applications which have not already been recognized or identified by anti-virus programs. Consequently, it protects your "Information Security" from a wide range of threats. Anti-Logger employs a brand new and powerful protection method against unknown malwares which cannot be caught by well-known and very commonly used security software.
Supported operating systems:
-Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher
-Microsoft Windows Vista
-Microsoft Windows 7
-Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher (or equivalent)
-256 MB available RAM
-50 MB free space on the hard drive
- SSL Logger protection: 128-bit encryption reliably secures data during online shopping and high-value financial transactions.
- Key Logger protection: Keyloggers record whatever you type by monitoring the keyboard. This renders most security useless, but not AntiLogger!
- Screen Logger protection: Just as you can take a screen capture, screenlogger malware snaps the screen at your most vulnerable moments, e.g., when you are plugging in sensitive data such as bank account information with VirtualKeyboard. Anti-Screen Logger spots this suspicious activity in ways that go beyond the standard, signature-based anti-logging algorithms.
- Clipboard Logger protection: Copying, cutting and pasting sends potentially sensitive data to your Windows clipboard where malware can get at it. Fortunately, AntiLogger deals with all attempts at malicious monitoring, including memory capture.
- Webcam Logger protection: Is Big Brother watching you? Hackers and spyware can seize control of your webcam, even when it's switched off! Needless to say, AntiLogger prevents this.
- System Defense: Malware likes to get at your registry, your physical memory (RAM), and other sensitive areas so it can inject malicious code and seize control of your PC. AntiLogger guards against all this, securing the very heart of your machine.Security Features;